Attention ICM Guests
Each group entering the museum must:
1. Provide a valid phone number (each group)
2. Show a photo ID (all adults)
3. Receive a hand stamp (all guests)
Monday: Closed. Please check our calendar for specific Mondays we are open when local schools are not in session
*For the school year: The ICM is open all Mondays when area schools are not in session. If you are planning to visit on a Monday, please check our website calendar or call 319.625.6255 to make sure we are open.
Ages 1-59: $8
Seniors (60+): $7
Infants (under 1): FREE
Additional Admission Options
Click here to learn about our membership options.
INDIVIDUAL ANNUAL PASS $40
Includes free admission for one year from the date of purchase for one named adult or child. (Great for grandparents, friends, or babysitters! Add it on to your membership!)
The Iowa Children's Museum
1451 Coral Ridge Avenue
Coralville, Iowa 52241
phone: 319.625.6255 | fax: 319.625.6266 | email: email@example.com
From the East:
Take I-80 West. Take EXIT 240. Left on Coral Ridge Ave.
From the West:
Take I-80 East. Take EXIT 240. Go straight off the exit into the mall.
From the North:
Take I-380 S. Merge onto I-80 E via EXIT 0-A. Take EXIT 240. Go straight off the exit into the mall.
From the South:
Take US-218 N. Merge onto I-80 E. Take EXIT 240. Go straight off the exit into the mall.
Information for People with Special Needs
The Iowa Children's Museum will strive to provide an embracing, encouraging, and enriching environment for all children. Our goal is to create a comfortable and welcoming experience that:
- is accessible and inspiring to people of all abilities
- embraces all cultures and languages
- provides access for all children, regardless of resources
- supports all families, regardless of structure
Visitors and groups with special needs are very welcome. If you have any special requirements, please contact Jaime Stanhope, Director of Operations, at 319.625.6255 ext. 207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both floors are accessible to people in wheelchairs via an elevator
- Free wheelchairs are available for visitor use at the Coral Ridge Mall Guest Services area
- Restrooms are ADA compliant
- Both gender restrooms have baby-changing stations
- Family restrooms are available
- Handicap parking spaces are available close to the museum